ERP is a management solution that aims to coordinate all activities, key processes and users from a firm's various job sectors.
According to the CXP (Software Packages Skills Centre), to be integrated an ERP software package must:
- Come from a single designer
- Guarantee the user the uniqueness of information handled by the availability of the entire database structure from each of the modules, even when used individually
- Be based on a real-time update of information modified in every module affected
- Provide audit leads based on the guarantee of total traceability of management operations
- Cover either a management function (or sector), or the company’s entire IT system
More than just a software package, ERP is a real solution, presented in the form of complete jobs modules (finance, production, purchasing, stock, etc.). It therefore connects the various functions within a company using a common database. So job processes are standardised and transactional data converted into usable information.
Installing ERP means rolling out a real project for full integration within an organisation or a specific structure.
The Flexmind ERP solution is based on Microsoft Dynamics AX because it offers a number of advantages:
Integration of the Microsoft Office automation tool
- Functional richness
- Adaptation to changes to organisational models
- Ergonomics and simplicity
- Fast and fluid implementation of management processes
- Multi-language and multi-legislation solution
This ERP is verticalised especially for industry, retail, distribution, services and the public sector.